A View from the Sidewalks

A group of sidewalk counselors that peacefully witness for life outside of abortion mills update this blog periodically to give like-minded believers specific prayer needs and encouraging stories of God's goodness.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Free Sidewalk Counseling Newsletter

I am the Education and Counseling Director for Pro-Life Action Ministries in St. Paul, Minn. We are developing an international network of active sidewalk counselors and would love for you to join us! I have been sidewalk counseling for about 25 years and I edit a little newsletter called "Sidewalk Counseling News" which is meant to encourage, inspire and educate those who go out to the abortion centers to save lives. (We all know how difficult this ministry can be sometimes!) It is published three times a year and contains sidewalk counseling tips, etc. We also welcome submissions for possible publication from sidewalk counselors all over the world! If you are interested in receiving and/or contributing an article to this free newsletter, please contact me at: debra.braun@plam.org Please include the name of the abortion center where you sidewalk counsel and/or pray and the name of the city in which it is located.

May God bless your very important work on the sidewalks!

Debra
St. Paul, Minnesota

5 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Fredi said…

    Debra- When is the next issue due out?

    I can't wait to read it!

    -Jacqueline
    Dallas, TX

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Debra-I might be interested in your newsletter. I am "new" at sidewalk counseling. I joined with other people who also have a peaceful and caring disposition. I just found your blog, and I am enjoying reading it. My son encouraged me to journal my experiences on a blog. I call it Tears on the Sidewalk. It is sidewalk-talk.blogspot.com. I am working on improvements, but that hasn't happened yet. It is just a diary. Thanks for the great helpful info on your blog!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Fredi said…

    Hi, Patty!

    You haven't just found one sidewalk counselor's blog but several of us from around the country. So far we represent Texas, Washington D.C., The Carolinas, California and more We'd love to add Michigan to the list!

    If you'd ever like to contribute one of your wonderful stories to our blog, please email me! I'd love to have you on the team. It's abbywomenscenter@gmail.com

    Thanks for stopping by and telling us about your blog. I look forward to reading it more!

    -Jacqueline
    Dallas, TX

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Fredi said…

    Dear Patty,

    I look forward to reading your diary. I offer you my recent article on sidewalk counseling at
    http://fdalessio.blogspot.com/2005/04/sidewalk-counseling-apr-2006.html

    Or click on my name to visit the websites you find there.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Fredi said…

    Fredi-

    Wow! I was amazed at your entry! Your stories would be a wondeful addition to our work here on this blog. One of our Dallas sidewalk counselors was also in the bay area at one point.

    Please email me at abbywomenscenter@gmail.com if you'd like to contribute your post!

    I look forward to more blog entries!

    -Jacqueline
    Dallas, TX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home